June 26, 2019
Member’s Night and Raffle
Come share refreshments with fellow members as we celebrate the end of our spring season and the start of summer. You may present up to six (6) nature-related images in digital format. Please arrive by 6:15 pm so your images can be loaded for display.
- Bring images on a flash drive only (no slides, CD, or DVD).
- Images should be Jpeg, sRGB, 72 ppi with 1920 pixels on the long side. Photoshop, Light room and similar programs provide a menu for you to resize upon export.
- You may also sharpen the image for viewing on a screen.
- Label the image files with your name and a sequential number. (Example: Smith_1, Smith_2, Smith_3, etc.)
We will also have a raffle of a wide variety of items contributed by you, our members. This has been a popular and fun event that is full of surprises! You may bring a maximum of five photography-related items to give away at the event. Used items are fine as long as they are in good condition.
- Nature photography books
- Small accessories (memory cards, filters)
- Guide books
- Learning materials
- Photo Paper
Use your imagination – the fact that we can’t predict what will show up is part of the fun.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Doors open 6:00 pm. Program begins 6:30 pm
Meetings are held at The Metropolitan Opera Guild Learning Center, 70 Lincoln Center Plaza, on the 6th floor of the Samuel B. and David Rose Building at Lincoln Center (located on the north side of West 65th Street, between Broadway and Amsterdam, closer to Amsterdam). From the street level, take the elevator or escalator up one level and proceed through the revolving doors into the lobby of the Rose Building to get the elevator up to the 6th floor.
Lincoln Center is well served by public transportation—Subway: the #1 Local train stops at 66th Street/Lincoln Center Station; Buses: M5, M7, M10, M66, and M104 all stop within one block of Lincoln Center.
Suggested donation: $7.00