Tampa based photo educator Matt Kloskowski is offering our club a free, live webinar on Thursday, May 7 at 1:00 pm. Matt gears his educational presentations to “people that simply love photography, people who want easy-to-follow training on how to capture better photos, and how to make those photos look better with Lightroom and Photoshop and ON1 apps”.
The title of his talk is: How to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro in Lightroom and Photoshop.
By participating in it, Matt says, “you’ll learn some great techniques for editing your photos in Lightroom and when to jump over to Photoshop to help out. This will be a late beginner to early intermediate level presentation, but really… it’s just about having some fun with your photos and improving your editing during this time indoors.”
Everyone who wants to participate must register at this link:
According to Matt:
1) This is absolutely free. All you need to do is sign up. Each person in the club needs to sign up.
2) This will be recorded but you’ll need to sign up to get the recording (even if you can’t watch live you’ll still get it)
3) Mark your calendars, but the system will automatically send you reminder notifications too.
4) You’ll be able to enter the webcast room about 15-20 minutes before the webcast starts.
5) There will be an area for Q&A once you log in to the live webcast on the day of your webinar.
During this time when we’ve had to cancel several of our “live” meetings, this Webinar seems like the best to way to provide our members with another excellent presenter, until we can meet again in person. Many thanks to Matt for this opportunity.